Tuesday, August 02, 2005

vacation leave

Ladies and Gentlemen...
As some of you have noticed there have been serious gaps on my photographs' postings on the last days. The reason is simple: I've been on the road and most likely will be for the following weeks up until august 20th. As my passion, I have posted the photograph of the day as soon as I get internet access but it is quite funky to get internet on my laptop while hitting the road. Therefore I thank my regular visitors and welcome my new ones, in this unprecedent situation that will be fixed as soon as I get regular internet access...

In the meantime I can only say that during this period I have been collecting very interesting and simple photographs that will enlighten the eyes of those who dare to come back again to my blog.

Thank you!

Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment