Friday, August 26, 2005

From Boston!

I am back on the road again... I am visiting some friends in Boston and will get back to the regular posting schedule on Sunday. Certainly I have taken some good photographs that will soon get edited and added to the daily routine, but today this text blog is about a surprise article that mentiones this blog in the colombian magazine Semana, where this blog has been catalogued as one of the four best photoblogs of Blogscolombia.com. The article is available at semana.com, you can just click the title of this blog "From Boston" and you'll get there.

To the new visitors refered through that article, I truly hope you enjoy the ride and I welcome you aboard!

All I can tell you is that more photographs are comming this way!!

Cheers!

Juliana

1 comment: