Saturday, September 18, 2004

Soy famosa!!

Today was the inauguration of the exhibition I am participating in Philadelphia. Here it is the press release, I am sooo excited!! Eachtime I am in groupal exhibitions with less people... soon I might even have my Solo!!! (I am talking about a couple of years at least.. but hey! why not?)And people can admire my Trash can and Restrooms Masterpieces!!
 
Here is the link for those of you who might be curious about it.
 
 
 
*   *   *   *   *   *
- www.juliana.nu
http://julianaforero.blogspot.com/
 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:16 PM

    Congratulations!!! May I get your autograph? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:47 PM

    You can even have and autographed photo if you want. Let me know your favorite in an email, send me your address and I will happily give it to you.

    ReplyDelete