Friday, July 16, 2004

One day I was taking out Tomas (my dog... or should I say the dog of the family...) for a walk, when I saw this egg laying in the ground. There are always ducks walking around my house and this egg was sooo much inviting me to take a picture, like posing, that I had to run back home and grab the camera (hoping no animal would eat it first).. What happened with it afterwards? Well, perhaps he was never born, perhaps he did and it's walking around my house, it might went flying somewhere less hot... I hope it didn't went exploring the shadow of a car - like many of the ducks here do, and then end up visiting places unvoluntarily with it.

Boarding Pass

1 comment:

  1. me gustan los patos... alguna vez tuve uno...
    me gusta el pasto... aunqu sea alergico a el...

    que habra sido del pato???

    ReplyDelete