Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I thought I published this photo earlier but... I don't see it... so, here it goes again!!! Tomorrow I will be flying to New York City... so the immediate effect is that I won't be able to publish any photographs while I am gone... ("nomada" my computer will relax at home ;) ) But the effect at the LONG TERM effect is that most probably I will come with many interesting pictures to publish! So.... this 'suffering' is for the best of all ;) hehe... This photo has enlighten many people's browser, yet I am still publishing it here because many others haven't seen it yet.... mmm... I don't remember over which sky I took this pic, most probably over New Mexico... Enjoy my Window Seat Pic.. for the n time! "I'll be back!"

Boarding Pass

1 comment:

  1. Buen viaje...!!! Trae muchas fotos... y disfruta... es una gran ciudad...

    ReplyDelete