Friday, April 01, 2005

Lonely Rollercoaster Ryder AKA Juliana

What can I say? I have been in this emotional state of being for a couple of weeks. I have come to the place were no words are needed, perhaps the truest place of being alive. Such a wonderful place to be. As the regular visitors of my Boarding Pass have noticed, few words have been published in this blog. I speak the language of images. Yet while having this incredibly deep and emotional 'conversation' with what I call my Best friend of all times... I skipped the well deserved nap of the day and start cleaning... Looking for the appropiate music that inspires me to clean even what is already shining, I found my lost-for-months Woodstock CD...

As being still in a highly excitable emotional state, as soon as Joe Cocker starts mumbling few of the words I break down in tears... I have heard his version a thousand times, including the Beatles version and few 'loosers live bar' versions of that song, I never got it until today... Every friend I have ever had is part of the luggage I carry in my nomad heart, and will go with me until the day I exist no more. To all my past friends, my current friends, and my future ones... few tears of joy have been dropped today for you.

To my bestfriend of all times, thank you for not letting me go. I couldn't love you more...

And to those friends in the distance, I know you come and see my blog, I got your IP! You don't fool me even if you don't leave a comment, you cowards!

With this emotionally ridiculous speeech which I might delete when I go back to my fighty stubborness, it feels like I won the Oscars,... When in reality is even better, throughout my life I have met so many interesting people that have allow me to be part of their lives for a while, some for long time, and some for few. My life has had all kinds of flavours because of you... What a wonderful spectrum!

JF

With a little help of my friends - McCartney

HIT IT JOE!!!!

"What would you think if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me.
Lend me your ears and I’ll sing you a song,
And I’ll try not to sing out of key.
I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little help from my friends,
Going to try with a little help from my friends.
What do I do when my love is away.
(does it worry you to be alone)
How do I feel by the end of the day
(are you sad because you’re on your own)
No I get by with a little help from my friends,
Do you need anybody,
I need somebody to love.
Could it be anybody
I want somebody to love.
Would you believe in a love at first sight,
Yes I’m certain that it happens all the time.
What do you see when you turn out the light,
I can’t tell you, but I know it’s mine.
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
Do you need anybody,
I just need someone to love,
Could it be anybody,
I want somebody to love.
I get by with a little help from my friends,
Yes I get by with a little help from my friends,
With a little help from my friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment