Wednesday, August 04, 2004

My birthday!

Ok, now I will send you a mental image! I had a surprise Birthday celebration tonight and that left me very very happy. I am turning one year old today, thought if you think properly.. it was during a year that tonight after 2 hours of August 4th. I am one year older and I feel good about it. I have many things going on and among my gifts I saw an ironing board and a microwave -> I am moving alone in the next 2 weeks and I have to buy many household items, as well as packing many things!!! Life is great and has to be lived -> I change my motto everyday, but basically I keep smiling at life because it has been great.
 
So, keep on visiting my pages and don't forget you can post your comments as anonymous if you don't want to register with the blog people.
 
Keep on smiling, I say
 
Happy Birthday to me!
 
 
*   *   *   *   *   *
 

1 comment:

  1. feliz cumple!! feliz cumple!!! feliz cumple!!!
    Un abrazo y un beso para ti...

    ReplyDelete