Sunday, August 01, 2004

What can I say! It would be impossible if the people around me wouldn't be part of what I do somehow. Usually my family and friends are behind the shooting (usually because I don't want them to mess us my idea :D, or I need them to push some algas on the sea for a video :D - I know I sound evil :D ), but as much as we love eachother they ARE the subject of many of my photographs and I couldn't be more proud to show you my boyfriend for the past 5 years: Serge, in this picture. This one was shot one year ago on the trip we did to New Mexico. On one of the dunes of White Sands here he is. And well, for the many people who have heard of him.. well, here it is a tiny look! jaja

Boarding Pass

3 comments:

  1. Hola!!!
    dos veces la misma foto?? Como estas? un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:54 AM

    Ahhh, es que queria ver quien estaba despierto!!! hahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:45 PM

    Chicharron on a mountain of salt :)

    ReplyDelete